Valerie Roundtree, 5th Grade Math and English/Language Arts Teacher
Upcoming Field Trip
December 17 - 20
Parent - Teacher Conferences
This Week in Math and Science
- Math - Explorations in multiplication with standard algorithms and partial products algorithms with explorations in graphing and charting
- Science - Matter Chatter - Explorations of the properties of matter
Ecosystem Assessment Rescheduled
Midweek Update 9/26/2018
The Week of September 24th - 28th
- This will be a week of wrap ups and new beginnings. We will bring the ecosystem to a close by reviewing a massive amount of information and taking an assessment on 09/28/2018.
- Math classes will have a review on 09/24. The math assessment on place value and estimation will be given on 09/25.
- Please do not panic. The students are prepare and will do what they know to do. The homework that is sent this week will be review work for upcoming processes.
- Students will continue with factors and multiples while adding in multi-digit multiplication.
- I am very proud of the progress that is being made by the students; please encourage your student to try their best to be their best everyday!
Weekly Learning and Assessments
This Week at a Glance...
Middle School Windy Gap Retreat
Windy Gap 5 & 6th Grade Fall Retreat
The Fall Retreat is nearly here! Grades 5 and 6 will be going to Windy Gap on October 1st-2nd.
It is an excellent, exciting, and rewarding time for both students and teachers. We all get to know one another on a more personal level and we get to see one another in a fun and exciting environment. Windy Gap is truly a treat.!
On the site, you can find permission forms, ways to pay, and ways to chaperone.
Please check Bradford's website:https://www.bradfordprep.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1345793&type=d&pREC_ID=1536820
Bradford Preparatory School, a K-12 Charter School, serves students in Charlotte, NC.