Middle School Special Event Attire Guidelines
Bradford Prep recognizes the need for guidelines as it pertains to attire for special events such as Middle School dances or Honor Society Inductions.
Students (and their dates) must adhere to the following guidelines:
- 2 Straps are required on dresses – no requirement for the width of the strap.
- Excessive cleavage is not allowed.
- Dresses must not have a slit that comes higher than the knee.
- Dress length must be at minimum natural fingertip length - both in the front and the back.
- No bare-skin midriffs permitted.
- Pants should be sized appropriately and should not sag below the hips.
- Shirts must remain buttoned up to the second button from the collar at all times.
- If students have questions regarding the attire they would like to wear for an upcoming event, they may bring a photo of the front and the back of the outfit to their grade level Principal for approval prior to purchasing their prom dresses, suits or sports coats.