Uniform and Dress Code Violations
Consequences for violating the BPS Uniform and Dress Code Policies
Failure to comply with the School’s uniform policy and/or dress code are violations of the Student Code of Conduct.
Please see Student Code of Conduct section in the handbook for full list of consequences; however, the following are specific to violations of dress code only:
- Any student out of uniform/dress code will be sent to the office to contact a parent/guardian to bring in appropriate clothing. The student will not be allowed to return to class until he/she is in dress code.
- All violations of the dress code are Class I violations and will be logged and tracked by staff.
- As per the Student Code of Conduct, three violations of the dress code translate to a Class II violation. Therefore, the student will receive a referral for the third and fourth violations that will be sent to administration and lunch detention will be assigned. At this time the student’s parent/guardian will be contacted via email.
- On the fifth violation, students will be assigned after school detention. At this time the student’s parent/guardian will be contacted via email.
- Should a student continue to violate the dress code policy, more severe consequences will be imposed, as per the Student Code of Conduct.