As a public charter school, Bradford Preparatory participates in all standardized assessments required by the NC Department of Public Instruction. Below is a list of the state assessments we administer each year. Dates are subject to change.
- Beginning-of-Grade (BOG) in 3rd grade
- August 26th, 2022
- Pre-ACT in 10th grade
- ACCESS 2.0 for all English Language Learners (K-12)
- January 24- March 11, 2022
- ACT in 11th grade
- March 1, 2022
- End-of-Grade (EOG) Assessments
- Math in 3rd-8th grades
- ELA in 3rd-8th grades
- Science in 5th & 8th grades
- These assessments are administered within the last 10 days of the school year Specific dates for each assessment will be added when determined.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Assessments
- Math I
- Math III
- English 2
- These assessments are administered within the last 10 days of the school year or last five days of the semester for semester courses. Specific dates for each assessment will be added when determined.
- Read to Achieve (RtA) in 3rd & 4th grades
We also administer College Board exams for AP courses and college acceptance.
- College Board Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
- Bradford Prep students enrolled in AP courses will also take the standardized AP exam required by the College Board. These exams are administered during the first two weeks of May each year.
- College Board PSAT/NMSQT in 10th and 11th grade
- October 13, 2021