Field Trip Tomorrow
We will be visiting Discovery Place Museum tomorrow and learning about bugs and the human body!
1. Students need to arrive before 8:15.
2. Students should be in uniform, including their jacket. If the jacket is not in uniform, they will not be able to wear it to the museum. Students should wear athletic shoes as they will still have PE tomorrow.
3. Students need to bring a disposable lunch. After they eat, everything should be able to be tossed, so please do not pack plastic storage containers or the reusable plastic water bottles.
4. Students are allowed a small amount of cash, no more than $25. We will have time for the gift shop. Students may bring a small bag to carry their money in (purse, drawstring pack, or a fanny pack). Students may NOT bring additional items on the trip, such as toys or books, etc. Students MUST keep up with their own money and personal belongings (jackets, purchases from gift shop)
5. Students will need a book to read and their agenda, but, do not need to bring their whole book bag.
6. Students may bring an afternoon snack, but, should pack it separately from their bagged lunch (or take it out of their bagged lunch and leave it in the classroom as their lunch will be disposed of after they eat.)
7. We will return to school by 2:30; students will dismiss as usual through the carpool.
We're looking forward to this trip! It should be a lot of fun! -The Fifth Grade Team