Parent Newsletters & Resources
Most Recent Parent Newsletter
The most recent parent newsletter is posted below to provide you the opportunity to change the language preference if needed. To change language preference, scroll to the bottom of the page, and chose the language required.
Boletín informativo para padres más reciente
El boletín informativo para padres más reciente se publica a continuación para brindarle la oportunidad de cambiar la preferencia de idioma si es necesario. Para cambiar las preferencias de idioma, desplácese hasta la parte inferior de la página y elija el idioma que necesita.
Parent Email 1.14.21
January 14, 2021
Last night the Board of Directors met to discuss the plan for next week. After reviewing all data and looking at the guidance from the health department and other experts the board made several decisions. Below are the results from the meeting.
- From January 19-29th grades 6-12 will be full remote.
- All hot lunch orders for 6-12th graders will be credited back to the parents' hot lunch account.
- Students who were already doing in-person learning in grades K-5 will continue with in-person learning. Students will continue to stay spread out and in classes of 18 or less. We will do our best to keep class placements the same while looking at the safety of all staff and students.
- Parents who send their child to in-person learning will be required to complete the form below before their child can attend school. This form asks parents the required health screening questions and is required for each child.
- Parents in grades K-5 will have the option to have their child go full remote from January 19-29th. Students that go full remote will not have their classroom teacher but will receive daily instruction with our full remote staff.
- 6th-grade students were sent home with their school-issued device and the materials they will need for the next two weeks.
- Grades 6-8 will attend school remotely every day from Jan 19-29, including Wednesdays.
- All non-essential school activities including sports and student clubs are on hold until further notice. The Board of Directors will be revisiting this topic in the next few days after they gather additional data.
If you have a child in grades K-5 and you would like them to go full remote for the next two weeks,
you must respond to this email and let me know.
As always, thank you for your patience and support during this time. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
Head of School
Parent Emails & Newsletters