Parent Newsletters & Resources
Most Recent Parent Newsletter
The most recent parent newsletter is posted below to provide you the opportunity to change the language preference if needed. To change language preference, scroll to the bottom of the page and chose the language required.
Boletín informativo para padres más reciente
El boletín informativo para padres más reciente se publica a continuación para brindarle la oportunidad de cambiar la preferencia de idioma si es necesario. Para cambiar las preferencias de idioma, desplácese hasta la parte inferior de la página y elija el idioma que necesita.
Message from Board Chair and Head of School
July 27, 2021
It is hard to believe that school starts in a couple of weeks. We are excited to see our students soon and we look forward to watching our students thrive academically and socially.
Last night, the Board of Directors met to discuss the school's recommended mask policy for the start of the 2021-2022 school year. Below are details of the COVID and mask protocols that were approved by the board.
- All vaccinated staff will have the option of wearing a mask. Unvaccinated staff will be required to wear a mask indoors. 70% of our staff are vaccinated.
- Masks will be optional for all students.
- We ask that parents bring the children's vaccination documentation to open house for our school nurses if their child has received the vaccine. The nurses will document that they have seen the documentation. We will not need a copy. This will help us have the information we need in case of an exposure on campus. The school nurses will be located in both academic buildings during open house.
- We will create a dashboard on our website that shows up-to-date data on our COVID numbers. This will provide transparency for our families. It will be updated weekly.
- Students that ride the bus must wear a mask on the bus.
- Any parent or visitor that comes to campus must wear a mask unless they are willing to provide documentation of their vaccination.
- As a school, we have the ability to do COVID testing on-site. We will have the ability to test staff, students, and families if needed. For more information, please reach out to the school nurses.
- This year we will not be providing remote learning. The law does not allow us to provide remote learning to students.
The board meets again on August 19th and will revisit the above protocols and policy at that point.
Please join us tomorrow for one of the Parent Orientation and Town Hall Meetings. You can join the meeting at 10 AM or 7 PM. During the meetings, we will be sharing important information regarding this school year, so we ask that all parents attend. For those that are unable, a recording will be made available.
Click here for the link to the Town Hall
Please feel free to reply to this email with any questions or concerns you have regarding the beginning of your school year. Thank you for your continued support.
Andrea Seymour, Board Chair
Kelly Painter, Head of School
Parent Emails & Newsletters 2021
Parent Emails & Newsletters 2020
Video Messages 2020