PSAT- 11th Grade
On Wednesday, October 14th, 2020 all in-person learning eleventh grade students will take the PSAT here on campus. Fully remote students who signed up by Sept. 21st will take the test on campus as well. There is not a make-up date for the PSAT. In order to access PSAT scores after testing, each student must have a College Board account. Please see the link below on how to set up an account.
Test Day Info & Logistics:
- Be on time! Testing starts at 7:45. Students should be in the building by 7:30.
- If you arrive after testing has started, you will not be able to take the test.
- You may bring a small snack and water bottle into the testing room to use during the break. These must be stored under your chair.
- No electronic devices, watches, or wearable technology are allowed in the testing room.
- Please bring your own #2 pencils.
- Calculators are not required, but are acceptable as long as they are on the approved list. See the documents on the right hand side of this page for the calculator policy. Students must bring their own calculator if they choose to use one.
- Fully remote students and students who normally do not attend school on Wednesday's must be picked up by 12:00. This is our estimated ending time. Please be patient if testing runs longer than expected. Pick-up students in front of the Upper School building.
College Board Website Links:
PDF Flyer Downloads:
See the flyers posted on the right hand side of this page.