PSAT- 10th Grade
On Thursday, October 29th, 2020 tenth grader students who registered by August 28th will take the PSAT here on campus. There is not a make-up date for the PSAT. In order to access PSAT scores after testing, each student must have a College Board account. Please see the link below on how to set up an account.
Test Day Info & Logistics:
- Be on time! Testing starts at 8:30. Students should be in the building by 8:15.
- If you arrive after testing has started, you will not be able to take the test.
- You may bring a small snack and water bottle into the testing room to use during the break. These must be stored under your chair.
- No electronic devices, watches, or wearable technology are allowed in the testing room.
- Please bring your own #2 pencils.
- Calculators are not required, but are acceptable as long as they are on the approved list. See the documents on the right hand side of this page for the calculator policy. Students must bring their own calculator if they choose to use one.
- 12:30 is our estimated ending time. Please be patient if testing runs longer than expected. Pick-up students in front of the Upper School building.
College Board Website Links:
PDF Flyer Downloads:
See the flyers posted on the right hand side of this page.