Ongoing Fundraising Programs
To support charity, always shop at smile.amazon.com
Did you know that as of May 2019, Amazon has donated $134,890,393.33 to almost a million charities, schools, and other non-profits?
Do you purchase from Amazon? If so, would you take a moment to choose Bradford Preparatory School as your charity of choice?
To set up Bradford as your Charity of Choice, please sign in to smile.amazon.com and click on the Account & Lists tab, choose Your Amazon Smile and follow the prompts.
How to Shop Amazon Smile on Mobile
One of the drawbacks to AmazonSmile, is you have to make your purchases through the AmazonSmile site. Purchases through the regular Amazon site and their mobile site won’t give a donation. Fortunately, there’s a workaround.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through your mobile browser, simply navigate to smile.amazon.com instead and you’re set! It will be a very similar experience to what you are used to.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through the Amazon app you could add items to your cart via the app but finish the checkout process on your browser. (Just make sure you are at smile.amazon.com) Or you could take these steps on your Apple device:
How to set up a Facebook Donation page
- If you purchase an item with the "clip it style Box Top", please cut and bring these to the Lower School Office.
- If you purchase an item with a "scan style Box Top", please download the app and scan today.
- Fall Submission Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Spring Submission Deadline: March 1, 2020
Lowes Foods back 2 Schools program
www.lowesfoods.com/back-2-schools - sign up in 4 easy steps:
Harris Teeter Together in Education Program “TIE”
Frequently asked questions:
Q: What is the TIE code to link Bradford?
A: The TIE code for Bradford Prep is 2670.
Q: How can I find out how much my school has earned?
A: This information is now available in the Together In Education Coordinator’s Section of our website, www.harristeeter.com.
Q: Do parents & other supporters of my school need to relink their VIC card?
A: Yes. Please remind parents to relink starting August 1st. This is a one-time linking process that must occur each school year.
Q: Do I need to re-register my school each year?
A: No. Schools keep the same number from year to year. If your contact person information changes, update the information through the Together In Education Coordinator’s Section of our website to ensure that your school will receive checks and other correspondence quickly.
Q: Can Harris Teeter customers in other areas link to my school?
A: Yes. Grandparents, aunts, uncles and other family members, alumni and friends of the school can sign up at their local Harris Teeter and earn money for your school. A complete list of participating schools is available online at www.harristeeter.com.
Publix Partners in Education
Two steps to participate:
1. Simply sign up for a Publix.com account, click Publix Partners, and select a school.
2. Then enter your phone number every time you check out. We'll give back to the school of your choice.
Over the years, Publix Partners has donated more than $36 million to over 4,600 schools and organizations.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!!!
- Shop - Buy any item from any store, like you do today.
- Snap - Take a picture of your shopping receipt (you will need to download the FREE app).
- Earn - Shoparoo donates REAL money to our school! We currently have $(fill in your school earnings) coming our way!! The more we click, the more we EARN!!
What do I need to do?
- Download the app
- Snap pictures of your receipts within 14 days of purchase
- Spread the word! ANYONE can participate and ANYONE can designate school name as their school of choice
What receipts earn Roo Points? All receipts from retailers that sell grocery items earn Roo Points!
For more information go to Shoparoo.com
Bradford Preparatory School hosted Energy Endgame on 10/2/19 from The National Theatre for Children and Duke Energy. In addition to getting to watch this fun, fast-paced live show about energy conservation, everyone at Bradford has the opportunity to request a FREE energy efficiency kit and help Bradford Prep earn cash rewards. We call this the My Energy Kit Challenge, and our goal is to save 10 million kilowatt-hours of energy this school year. Bradford Prep will earn $250 for every 100 kit requests, and the top three energy-saving schools will win grand prizes up to $2,500!
Request your kit online at MyEnergyKit.org or by phone at 1-855-386-9548.