Ongoing Fundraising Programs
To support charity, always shop at smile.amazon.com
Do you purchase from Amazon? If so, would you take a moment to choose Bradford Preparatory School as your charity of choice?
To set up Bradford as your Charity of Choice, please sign in to smile.amazon.com and click on the Account & Lists tab, choose Your Amazon Smile and follow the prompts.
How to set up a Facebook Donation page
- If you purchase an item with the "clip it style Box Top", please cut and bring these to the Lower School Office.
- If you purchase an item with a "scan style Box Top", please download the app and scan today.
- Spring Submission Deadline: March 1, 2022
www.lowesfoods.com/back-2-schools - sign up in 4 easy steps:
1. Log in
2. Under Cart to Class, select link your school to your card.
3. Select Enroll in Cart to Class- You will need your Fresh Rewards card number
4. Find your school on the map and press the green “+” to add it or search by zip code and select your school. Happy Shopping & Thank you for your Support of Bradford Prep School!
Harris Teeter Together in Education Program “TIE”
Frequently asked questions:
Q: What is the TIE code to link Bradford?
A: The TIE code for Bradford Prep is 2670.
Q: How can I find out how much my school has earned?
A: This information is now available in the Together In Education Coordinator’s Section of our website, www.harristeeter.com.
Q: Do parents & other supporters of my school need to relink their VIC card?
A: Yes. Please remind parents to relink starting August 1st. This is a one-time linking process that must occur each school year.
Q: Do I need to re-register my school each year?
A: No. Schools keep the same number from year to year. If your contact person information changes, update the information through the Together In Education Coordinator’s Section of our website to ensure that your school will receive checks and other correspondence quickly.
Q: Can Harris Teeter customers in other areas link to my school?
A: Yes. Grandparents, aunts, uncles and other family members, alumni and friends of the school can sign up at their local Harris Teeter and earn money for your school. A complete list of participating schools is available online at www.harristeeter.com.
Publix Partners in Education
Two steps to participate:
1. Simply sign up for a Publix.com account, click Publix Partners, and select a school.
2. Then enter your phone number every time you check out. We'll give back to the school of your choice.
Over the years, Publix Partners has donated more than $36 million to over 4,600 schools and organizations.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!!!
- Shop - Buy any item from any store, like you do today.
- Snap - Take a picture of your shopping receipt (you will need to download the FREE app).
- Earn - Shoparoo donates REAL money to our school! We currently have $(fill in your school earnings) coming our way!! The more we click, the more we EARN!!
What do I need to do?
- Download the app
- Snap pictures of your receipts within 14 days of purchase
- Spread the word! ANYONE can participate and ANYONE can designate school name as their school of choice
What receipts earn Roo Points? All receipts from retailers that sell grocery items earn Roo Points!
For more information go to Shoparoo.com