Donate to Give.Grow.Together
2019 MORE THAN A GYM CAMPAIGN
In April, we launched our give grow together campaign and challenged families to help us raise $320,000 to up-fit our new Fitness & Fine Arts Center. Since that time, we have raised $92,000 through individual donors, community partnerships, and board giving! This is an AMAZING accomplishment, and we are truly grateful.
With your generous support, we have purchased scoreboards and basketball hoops! To complete the Center, we need bleachers, lockers, acoustical panels, and equipment lifts.
THE WALLS ARE UP! Now it is time to FILL IT UP!
The Fall Give.Grow.Together campaign begins Monday, October 7th, and will end with our celebratory Fall Festival on Saturday, October 26th! In the next 3 weeks, we are asking you to partner with us to raise $200,000. We are asking the entire Bradford community to be ALL IN TO THE FINISH! We can do this TOGETHER!
Ways to give:
- Give Online Now. Click to donate.
- K-6 FUN RUN. Sponsor and support your K-6 grade student. FMI, click here.
- Set a Family Facebook fundraising Challenge. Ask friends and family to give to the growth of our school via Facebook. Step-by-Step Directions
- Pledge cards for check donation. Your student will be bringing one home this week, or you can print one here. Pledge Card
- Be a Bradford Community Partner. Click here for details.
Dates to remember:
- 10/7-10/26 Official Launch 2019-2020 Annual Campaign.
- 10/18 K-6 Fun Run & Community Service Day.
- 10/21-10/25 K-12 Spirit Week.
- 10/24- Whole School College Day!
- 10/26- Book Fair Kick-off & Family Fall Festival.
These are exciting times at Bradford! Let's FINISH STRONG TOGETHER!
Head of School
Please GIVE today; You can give by clicking on the button above or by sending a check into the front office.
Bradford Preparatory School has not provided, in whole or in part, any goods or services in return for this donation. Bradford Preparatory School is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization (tax ID 46-0751662). Your donation is fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.