Upper School Special Event Attire Guidelines
Bradford Prep recognizes the need for guidelines as it pertains to attire for special events such as prom or graduation. Students (and their dates) must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Excessive cleavage is not allowed.
- Dresses may be backless as long as the dress is not cut below the small of your back
- Dresses must not have a slit that exceeds mid-thigh (natural fingertip length).
- Dress length must be at minimum mid-thigh (natural fingertip length), both in the front and the back.
- All cut-outs revealing bare-skin must be equal to or less than the student’s hand size.
- No bare-skin midriffs permitted beyond a 2” gap between the top and skirt
- Pants should be sized appropriately and should not sag below the hips.
- Shirts must remain buttoned up to the second button from the collar at all times.
- If students have questions regarding the attire they would like to wear for prom, they may bring a photo of the front and the back of the outfit to their grade level Principal for approval prior to purchasing their prom dresses, suits or sports coats.